I'm seeking a full time Infusionsoft & very tech savvy systems Ace who is very detail oriented and results oriented, has great precision and attention to detail, and who enjoys marketing campaigns, sales funnels and loves the chance to learn, develop and grow.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 90% of your time will be working in Infusionsoft either be building or editing campaigns. I absolutely need someone with solid, robust Infusionsoft experience. It's not at all a software program that is easy to learn and "pick up".
I'm in the process of becoming a Infusionsoft Certified Partner & Consultant (by mid-January) and I need a systems and Infusionsoft leader ready to go fast on a moving train.
I'm the CEO and I'm about to launch several major marketing campaigns for myself and my clients. I provide the strategy and process, and I'm looking for an Ace who is comfortable and already very proficient with Infusionsoft, email Campaigns, Sales Pipelines, and basic SMS marketing.
I need a very tech savvy person who can design, build, integrate, edit & optimize the following for internet marketing campaigns and program fulfillment:
1) Infusionsoft campaigns (both new and existing campaigns) and can integrate with both Wordpress and html landing pages.
2) Web pages and landing pages in Wordpress and html (and possibly Lead Pages or Thrive Themes).
3) Membership sites (like Memberium or WP eMember with the BB Press forum plugin)
It’s a BONUS (but not required) if you’re also already familiar with the following:
4) Can work with and integrate with Zoom, Facebook Live, Instant Teleseminar, Audio Acrobat, TimeTrade/Timefusion, Teamwork and other related programs and platforms
5) Proficient with creating process flow charts in either Visio, LucidCharts or other flow chart software
6) Lead generation with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Facebook Live, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
7) Audio and video editing experience
I need someone who is reliable and works well independently, and who can get the job done by the agreed upon due dates. My motto for myself and my team is to get high quality work done “on time, in spec, & at or under budget”.
This job is definitely NOT for you if you have trouble meeting agreed upon due dates and you know you do not thrive in an highly accountable project management culture. This is a very highly productive “no drama zone”!
I have a great opportunity for you to learn, grow and advance right here.
I’m just looking for the right leader with the right skills, attitude, integrity and work ethic.
Since most of our communication is by email & phone, I also need someone who reads, writes, speaks and understands English fluently. Respect & clear communication abounds here and so does the chance to do something great and make a positive difference in the world...
Who is ready to take it on?
If that could be you, please include the following in your reply to this ad:
1. The top 3 reasons why I should pick you to lead my Infusionsoft launches.
2. Your Skype ID and email address where you can be reached.
3. Some dates/times that you are available for an interview. (I am on Pacific Time)
4. A recommendation/reference from a client or colleague (I will not contact them until after your interview, but have it ready).
March 11, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value