We are looking for an experienced Swift developer to develop just the user interface for our iOS app that matches our mock ups. The complete mock up and specification will be shared during the interview. We will provide mock data and stub functions for development and testing of the UI. The work requires the application to look great on all iPhone and iPad models; be able to interact stepping through all pages and UI functions; makes great use of animation where possible; and is well written and uses best coding practices. Our developers should be able to easily understand the user interface code to continue the development and make UI changes in the future.
Best Practices we would like you to follow:
- Use Code (not storyboards) to create the UI.
- You must be experience in developing user interfaces using an Auto Layout library like PureLayout or Snapkit.
- In your cover letter please let us know which Auto Layout library you prefer and link to code samples of you creating a user interface using them.
- Place user interface strings in localization files.
- If you can provide a code sample of you doing this, that would make you stand out.
- Minimum iOS Version Requirement: 10.0
- MVC architechture
- Modular design
- Complete list of best practices: https://github.com/futurice/ios-good-practices
1. Quality code
2. App matches the mock up, and looks smooth and polished
3. Time to completion
4. Cost. If you can get it done really fast at high quality we may be able to pay you more.
- Pages, navigation, buttons, text entry (formatted, filtered), dialogs
- Use of camera for QR Code scanning
- Two layer table views
- Simple table views
In your cover letter please specify which Auto Layout library you prefer and provide code samples of you creating the user interface for an application using that Auto Layout library. If you also use localization files in your code samples, that would make you stand out.
August 10, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers