We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic technical writer for one of our HealthCare Product. This person will be part of our product team and will be responsible for creating a new level of clarity and care in our software documentation for internal and external customers. The technical writer will work closely with marketing, services, and engineering departments to create product documentation, best practices and training materials.
• Researching, writing and editing technical product documentation, including user manuals, user guides, release notes, online learning and videos for end users of Caresmartz360 product.
• Documenting new caresmartz360 product releases and maintaining product documentation as features evolve.
• Working collaboratively with product, marketing, services and engineering teams to recommend and create technical documents as well as manage the document review and approval process.
• Editing content written by external contributors, sales engineers, and others for quality, clarity and consistency.
• Attending technical meetings and demonstrations to gather project information.
• Managing Caresmartz360 library of documentation and current documentation status.
• Adhering to established content and brand guidelines, and maintaining consistency across all product documentation.
• Additional functions of the position include: copyediting and proofreading.
Hours to be determined
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value