I am looking for an experienced health content writer to come up with 15 articles for me preferably before Tues 16th, but I have a little leniency on the time frame if needed. Tone should be fairly light hearted; piece still needs to be factual and reflect current research, so your industry credentials or experience will be called upon.
Word count of each article is open - it will be for a website that sells wholefood products and the content will also go into a newsletter. I can provide examples of past work.
I will be able to provide more detail, but articles will include:
- Summer suncream and natural alternatives.
- Goal setting for the new year part 1. New Year, New You? Think Again. Here's Why You need xxxx
- Acai facts & why you should consume it
- Hemp and the new legislation (in Australia)
- Interview an Instagrammer PT about summer training tips.
- Surviving Easter - BSL focus and healthy choc alternatives
- Hot reading list for the inspired soul
- Hot List: environmental docos
- Article on medicinal mushrooms
- Skin health for the cooler months feat. super high antioxidant foods
- Zero waste.
- Burnout and cortisol and how foods and a change of ex type can help reduce excess cortisol & rebuild adrenal function
- The 3 biggest ways to recude your environmental impact
- Filling winter snacks to keep you on the move
- How supporting conscious companies & products impact the planet.
Other potential work may arise if we like your work.
One article to be submitted before all other pieces are written.
May be open to paying more than $12 an hour, if you show examples of your work.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates