I want to build a professional, possibly long-term relationship with an experienced writer in the outdoor recreation field.
What will you be writing?
- An ebook / guide about outdoor recreation topics. min. 7500 words
- Possibly a series of ebooks after successful completion of first piece
- I will provide the topic, the research and structure is completely up to you
- Primary English speaker (speaks fluently)
- Excellent grammar and punctuation skills.
- Knowledge or experience in the outdoor recreation field; I expect you to deeply understand the topic and detect any errors in sources
- Dedicated and focused to get the job done
- Reliable person, good communication
What do I expect
- NO PLAGIARISM! Content will be checked. If your content is original there won´t be a problem
- Good quality content with minimal grammar or spelling errors; the content shall be based on high quality up to date sources.
- 1 - 3 week completion time for one ebook
- Revision after completion
- Be creative and original!
- Frequent communication. I may ask to see current work based on aligned milestones, so we can discuss if the story is going the correct way
- Transfer of all rights, written agreement will be done beforehand
- Fixed price (please indicate your rate in application)
- Payment will be done according to milestone plan
- Once initial payment is made I receive full copyright and credit for the project received
As long as my writer gives me quality work in a timely manner I will give him / her consistent work.
What to include in your application
- Your fixed pricing rate for the complete ebook
- Good contact information (e-mail)
- Why should I hire you as a writer?
- Personal experience in writing ebooks
- Your experience in this field
- I will ask for sample work, maybe you can already include one or two samples
- Tell me a little about yourself :-)
- Last but not least: please include the name of the current US president at the top of your application. This will help me to sort out serious applications.
Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to work with you, -Kyler B.
March 6, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value