Required for one of the leading Online Classified Ads website in Middle east, an SEO expert / specialist.
Our website is in Arabic language, so you need to make sure you can work with Arabic language.
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
* Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
* Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
* Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
* Research and analyze competitor advertising links
* Develop and implement link building strategy
* Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
* Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
* Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
* Proven SEO experience
* Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
* In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
* BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers