Looking for a front end developer to create impeccable and visually stunning user experience.
The objective is to turn the attached relationship counseling exercise into an interactive exercise clients can fill out online both on desk top and mobile. ( files attached ).
What I m ultimately trying to achieve is sell this exercise for clients who are interested to know about their relational patterns and needs, but are not yet ready to come to therapy.
My current website is on Wix. I would like to either
1) Be able to integrate the exercise/quiz to my current website on a page that includes a payment method. Once the client has paid for the exercise , they can get access to it and fill it out and get their results
2) If it is not possible to integrate it easily into my Wix website, I m open to creating a new WordPress website dedicated to this exercise/quiz and other exercises/quizzes that I m developing. This new website/landing page would need to be fully functional as a one stop shop where clients can pay for the quiz, and be able to get access to it immediately (Only after they have paid off course)
3) I want to be able to access the answers that clients gave to the quiz when they are finished to further improve the quality of the questions and the overall accuracy of the quiz.
You will note that the first 2 pages of the exercise ( file names imago exercise, and imago exercise sheet 2) have letters associated with the answers clients would provide.
The third file named imago results would take the answers from each "letter", and insert them into a new sentence ( having the same letter ) to give clients insights on their relational and emotional needs.
What I m looking to do is as follows
1) Represent the questions in the sheet ( page one of the exercise ) in a visually stunning and easy to use way. We would provide clients 2 options to answer questions a, b and C
a) pick from already provided options
b) add their own words if the words they are looking for are not on the list
2) for sheet 2 of the exercise, I m open to suggestions on how best to create an experience for clients that captures the answers we need in a user friendly and visually appealing manner.
When the clients have finished populating these sections ( we are shooting for 5 answers to questions a, b c, and 3 responses and 3 feelings in questions D and E. This should be in the instructions, but if clients can not fill as many out, i still want them to be able to progress through the exercise), the client would be DONE with the exercise/quiz
3) Based on their answers, the client would then receive ( or be able to access ) the results sheet which matches the correct line with the correct letter to produce a final report/result for the clients to review. I would like this part to be presented in an exciting "reveal" type manner..
PS: I have collaborated with a developer to write HTML code for this ( attached). The end result was functional, and at the same time not easy to use, and not visually appealing. This will be marketed as a high end "premium" product, and as such, the visual representation and ease of use are equally important as the functionality.
PS2: I will need to change some of the language often ( i have no coding knowledge at all), and so it would be helpful if this can be done in a way where i can change words and language without difficulty)
PS3: I only have an idea, I do not know how to best implement it. I depend on you as the expert in your field to provide suggestions. My main concern is for the exercise to WORK, for it to be easy for clients to use, and for the presentation and visual aspects to be a "premium high end" experience for the clients to set my quiz apart from the silly non scientific plethora of relationship quizzes on the internet.
PS4: I am open to hourly or fixed contracts so long as we can both discuss and justify the choice. I m open to hearing your preferences and thoughts.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers