Looking for a highly experienced web development agency to build a cloud application.
The application is a community engagement website - it needs to be able to do the following.
- Allow users to sign up and have an account (information security and encryption is key)
- Allow users to create 'organisations' - each organisation will need an admin (user profile) and multiple associated individuals (user profiles)
- Allow users to create 'projects' - each project will need to have an admin (user profile).
- Allow users to 'volunteer' on projects - and have the project admin approve/reject volunteers
- Allow users to fund-raise for projects via integration with existing crowd-funding platform (pozible)
- Allow organisations to see a dashboard of all the projects that exist within their area.
- Allow organisations to award 'prizes' that projects can apply for
- Allow projects to have different levels of functionality based on how many volunteers or how much funding they have raised.
Platform should be scaleable enough to handle up to 1 million users.
The platform should be built on a scaleable cloud platform such as AWS, Google, or Azure.
The platform's intellectual property will be entirely owned by my company.
The platform needs to be documented so that a local agency in Australia can administer it or modify it after construction.
We may also consider contracting the ongoing maintenance to the agency that build the platform - in this case, please provide an estimated yearly cost.
The project already has completed UX designs and wireframes - all business processes and epics have been defined. This will be shown to agencies that provide estimates.
Please provide a rough estimate - there is no expectation to be 100% accurate.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
January 22, 2018
API Integration Required:Payment Processor, Cloud Storage, Social Media