The world of work is transforming, driven by technology, an evolving society, new business models and globalisation.
We're launching a new publication that will explore the future of work and what it means for professionals.
Other subjects that we will cover include professional networking, future of social networks, customer and stakeholder engagement, digital workplace, company culture, and teamwork.
We want to hire a number of talented writers, and will be commissioning articles on an ongoing basis. Here's what we're looking for...
• First class writing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Great communication and organisation
• Creative, curious and diligent mindsets
• A compelling tone of voice
• Fluent English
• Excellent research skills
A demonstrable interest in the subject matter is necessary, and previous writing on any of the above subjects would be a big plus.
1. Tell us why you are a good fit for the role
2. Suggest one or more article ideas on the theme of 'the future of work'
3. Confirm your rate and availability
Thanks and good luck.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value