Appen, worldwide leader in language technology with more than 20 years of experience contributing to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning, is working on the improvement of speech recognition technology and is looking for native speakers of German from Belgium who would like to participate in this project.
The purpose of this project is to train and enhance speech recognition programs that are supporting a variety of different apps (e.g. search engines, virtual assistants, etc.).
Description – German (Belgium) project
• Record 200 short German (Belgium) prompts into an online recording app.
• Duration: Approximately 45 minutes to complete the task.
• Be a native speaker of German from Belgium only (Male/Female, 18+ years-old).
• Have an Android mobile/tablet or PC/Laptop (iPhones/iPads are not allowed since they’re not compatible with our app).
• Payment: USD$ 12 via Upwork and within 8 days of completing the task.
If you are a native speaker of German from Belgium or know someone that might be interested, please apply to this job or message us.
Detailed instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled.
We continually seek motivated freelancers to help us with translation, transcription, annotation and data collection. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for future projects.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Appen Team
March 30, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates