Live Chat Support Agent
Nested Bean Inc., Hudson, MA
If you love customer service then and if you are looking to add more clients to your freelance business, join our live chat team. Making a real difference in people’s well-being can be very satisfying. Nested Bean products promise sleep for babies and much needed rest to new parents. By supporting questions from our customers about Nested Bean products you will be helping sleep deprived new parents get some rest.
Going above and beyond the call of duty is the culture at Nested Bean. As a Live Chat Support representative you will be an extended part of our team. You will exemplify the company culture when interacting with customers. Every live chat is unique. We provide you with the training, knowledge and tools but it’s up to you to add your personality, professionalism and warmth.
You’ll be representing the Nested Bean brand and working to drive each "chatter" through to a happy resolution aiding in sales goals. Our customers become our advocates so we like to treat them with utmost care. Our business is built on relationships and we’d love you to be a part of it.
• Essential function includes acting as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via live chat
• Undergo product training and learn every aspect of the product and customer’s needs proactively
• Independently and courteously support inquiries from online visitors via live chat
• Escalate cases as appropriate and follow support ticket process
• Abide by and exceed service level agreement for response times and customer satisfaction scores
• Available support shifts are as follows: 4PM – 12AM EST, 6AM - 9AM EST. Payment will be determined based on hours of active support provided, excluding idle time.
• Excellent written English with outstanding sentence structure, spelling and grammar
• High levels of organization and attention to detail
• Strong ability to multi-task and stay focused in high pressure situations
• Meticulous learner and inquisitive mind
• Upbeat and positive personality
• Happy working different shifts including weekdays and weekend
Job Type: Part-time
Rate: $4 /hour - $6 /hour
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates