We are looking for a frontend developer working remotely on a part-time basis, to help us maintain and expand our website and blog.
We are a fast growing tech startup based in London, UK, with a team of 45. Our mission is to build the best way to sell software. We are currently scaling our marketing and content efforts, which means that our website, blog, developer documentation and various other static pages need a great frontend developer to help us grow.
- Work with our designer and rest of the marketing team on regular projects to expand our website, our blog and any other frontend development needs for marketing properties
- Work remotely and collaborate with us using Slack, Trello etc. on an ongoing basis, for both larger projects (new sections, redesigns…) as well as smaller day to day work (landing page, changes to existing pages…)
- Take ownership of our existing codebase, built on top of Jekyll, Bootstrap and jQuery
- You know Jekyll fairly well and can easily make changes to an existing implementation, as well as keeping any change or addition you make to the code or the design files clean and maintainable
- You are very experienced in translating Sketch design files into CSS and HTML and have experience using Zeplin as a Sketch handover tool
- You are used to Github and can collaborate on a repository
- You have an eye for detail in both the code and the frontend design
- You have experience working remotely for a client and know how to work as a team to clarify unclear specifications, find the best compromise between design and codability, as well as establish and keep your deadlines
The workload will be variable but is likely to be at least 30-40h/month. Your ability to adapt to this variability and be available when we need you is an important requirement for us. Being based in Europe would be ideal for us to share the same timezones, however we are flexible.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value