I am working on a game in which players color images and use the app to play a melody based on the painted image.
1) Coloring pages (see attached image #1)
2) Smartphone/tablet-based app
1) Initially, the coloring pages are black and white traced images. Player colors one or several objects on the image (ex. fish 1 and 3 on the attached sample image #1).
2) Player aims a smartphone/tablet at the colored page, using red marks as borders for the image capturing
3) The smartphone is running an app that "translates" the captured image into a song. Here is how it works:
- All coloring pages are designed to have coloring objects in one of the four sections (see attached image #2). The app "knows" analyzes captured image to determine which sections are colored and ignores unpainted (traced black and white) sections
b) The app accesses memory with pre-recorded musical verses. These verses can be combined together to form a song. Each musical verse corresponds to a specific section of a coloring page. The app selects the verses for the colored sections and plays them in sequence, which forms a song. In this manner, the played song will vary depending on which sections of an image are colored.
Coding of an app with the described functionality. Presently, I require a very simple app with minimalist interface that can do a basic image analysis to test the described game concept. The app must work on iOS.
I will provide musical verses and coloring images.
Contact me for more details.
January 18, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value