I am looking for someone to create a cryptocurrency price scanning tool (that runs on my website) that will be able to scan all coins listed on an exchange that meet the criteria inputted by the user.
The user should be able to select the following variables for the search:
1. Name of exchange (allow user to choose any one, or, all of the following: Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Hitbtc, Bitfinex, Liqui)
2. Daily trading volume expressed in BTC
3. Checking period (allow user to choose from the last 24 hours, last 30 minutes, last 4 hours, and more if possible)
4. Percentage change in price over the checking period chosen in #3 above
5. Choice of the following base currencies for the trading pair: BTC, ETH, USDT, USD
Sample search: Search for any coin on Bittrex where the price has dropped by 30% in the past 24 hours, and has a trading volume greater than 5 Bitcoin.
3 more requirements for this scanner:
1. This needs to be able to scan constantly until the user stops it (i.e. should NOT be a one-time search that requires the user to refresh the search manually).
2. The scanner needs to make an alert sound anytime it finds a coin that meets the 5 criteria chosen by the user (i.e. the ones listed above).
3. I'd like to be able to run multiple scans (using different criteria) simultaneously in the same browser window.
I can show you an example of a scanner I'd like to emulate so you can better understand what I need.
The thing doesn't have to be particularly good looking (boring is fine), as long as it's easy to use and works.
I have no idea what this project will cost - so if my budget is all wrong, please apply with an estimate of what you'd charge to complete this job.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value