We are looking for someone to help edit raw audio files from Audacity. We are a company that produces 10 minute guided meditations. We record the meditations in Audacity, then edit and master them into their final production quality form.
We are only looking for someone to do most of the editing stage, which includes:
- Listening to the raw audio project and following along a script
- Removing any mistakes and only keeping the audio that matches the script and is mistake free
- Putting the audio in the correct order based on the script
- Silencing all audio in between speaking part
- Not cutting off any of the words during the speaking parts
You do not need to worry about timing or spacing of the clips, just that they are in the right order and all the audio is silenced in between speaking parts.
We are not looking for an expensive audio engineer, this work is relatively simple. But it is important that is done right every time.
We have a training video on exactly how we want this done. Additionally, we will have hundreds of track to edit, so lots of work will follow for the right person at the right price.
We are looking for someone familiar with Audacity, someone that can delivered edited projects mistake free and someone that can do lots of editing in a timing manner.
Please use the word, "voice" in your response.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates