Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I'm looking for someone who can help me come up with funny sayings that can be applied to all kinds of niches.
What this means is:
1. I would give you an example niche (i.e. sewing), or sometimes I'll give you a list of niches and you can pick from there.
2. You would look for funny phrases in the sewing niche (in this example)
3. You would modify the funny phrase you found so it still makes sense but isn’t directly taking someone else’s phrase (for example, maybe you see something like “You’re telling me sewing isn’t exercise!?” could be switched to “Who says sewing isn’t exercise?”)
4. You would add the new phrase to some kind of tool (PicMonkey, Canva, anything is fine). We don’t need pictures at all, simple text is perfect.
5. Save the design with a transparent background as a .png
I’m attaching an example design for "Who says sewing isn't exercise?"
IT REALLY IS THAT EASY. EACH PACK OF 125 WILL TAKE LESS THAN AN HOUR.
I’ve also made a video with instructions that you can check out. There’s an attachment here or you can view it on: http://somup.com/cb6Qb9VqjX
I’ll need a LOT of these designs. You can start to make it so each design is made in a minute or so.
You could also make lots of niches at once - for example, maybe I ask you to also create something for crocheting, scrapbooking, and basket weaving.
All of those niches would make sense to make a design that says:
"Who says ______ isn't exercise?"
(Obviously it wouldn't make sense for something like, "Who says basketball isn't exercise?, since it IS exercise.)
I’ll be happy to supply more training if you have any questions.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
We need someone who possesses these skills/characteristics:
- Use positive, “we can do it” language
- Can offer very fast turnaround
- Has an excellent use of the English language to understand slang
- Very detail oriented to help maximize procedures - will respond with the words red dragon at the top of cover letter to ensure checking the small things
- Self starter
- Have a sense of urgency and tend to do things fast paced (while doing them correctly)
- Have a strong sense of pride in your work
- Have great written communication skills
- Have integrity and sound ethics
- Have professional and personal maturity
WHAT I OFFER:
I’d like to pay a flat fee for every package of 125 designs. I give you a list of niches, you give me 125 designs, and then you get paid.
I should have a LOT of packages for you if you do great work.
I have very long term work available. I’ve been a full time entrepreneur since 2006 , and in that time I have NEVER let someone become unemployed if they did a great job for me. There were times when I didn’t have enough work (not at all the case anymore), but when that happened I found other employers who employees could work with. They were always win-win situations for both parties.
Your work would be online based, so you can work from home.
Both of my companies have plenty of room for growth and sky’s-the-limit opportunities. I love win-wins and, once we establish trust and rapport, would be happy to work with you to make sure you’re happy, challenged, and feeling well compensated and appreciated.
WHEN YOU BID:
- Let me know if you have any questions
- Make a phrase for the niche of “camping” so I can make sure we’re on the same page. (If you have clarification questions, let me know.)
- Let me know how many hours you have available to work.
- Bid per package of 125 designs
Thank you for your time - I’m looking forward to meeting you, and hopefully working together for a long time.
March 13, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates