I have set up a MEAN stack application (Using the latest versions) stored in Bitbucket that I would like to extend. The application has a ag-grid table and basic CRUD operations. I want the developer to implement a filterable, sortable, full-featured ag-grid table with data taken straight from my MongoDB instance for my fantasy news website. To get an idea, I want data and news similar to the rotoworld website but feature this table to deliver player information.
The web page shall:
- Extend the mean stack technology pulled from my Bitbucket project
- Be fully extendable and responsive
- Have a service that populate MongoDB with NBA player data for viewing in the data table
- Use the https://developer.yahoo.com/fantasysports/guide/ to allow users to log in and view their team on my website
- Provide an up-to-date GUI approved by me with menu options
The data table shall:
- Pull data directly from MongoDB on page load
- Provide filterability, sortability, and searchability (All ag-grid extended functionality should be available if desired)
- Be extendable (I should be able to add/remove columns as desired)
- Have columns for playerID, team, number, name, icon, news where I can add these later
- Provide an easy way for me to upload the data (json file)
- Entries in the news column should generate a modal popup where I can enter "news" about that player.
- Viewable in Chrome on desktop and mobile (iOS and Android)
*** Note: Price is negotiable. Could lead to additional work opportunities if performed to spec.
February 9, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value