We are a sustainable e-commerce brand selling unique wooden watches and other products made of wood.
We have been selling our watches worldwide for 7 years so far. Since day number one, we also have been planting trees for every product sold. We have planted more than 200.000 trees so far!
This year we want to make a bigger impact. That’s why we are looking for an editorial designer who can design a magazine idea we have.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience conceptualizing and designing magazines for print and digital.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Must have a design and marketing background.
- You have good verbal and written English skills.
- Outstanding planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Goal-orientated person.
- Work on a project in a worldwide company with team members from all over the world. This will be a one-time project to start with.
- Work remotely and set your own schedule.
- Flexible working hours.
This job is perfect for you if you are a person who loves reading magazines; if you are a very creative person and are into art or photography, and, most importantly, if you are a person who would love to work with an ethical and sustainable brand.
We would like to receive your application, containing a motivation on why you would like to be part of this project.