SCUF Gaming ® leads the market for performance controllers and accessories, having pioneered innovative gaming features that help casual gamers play at their best and are a key ingredient to the success of countless esports professionals. SCUF Gaming provides superior accessories and customized gaming controllers for console and PC that offer a number of features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Headquartered in Atlanta, SCUF Gaming is a strong enthusiast gaming brand with an expansive IP portfolio and deep partnerships within the esports space. In December 2019, SCUF Gaming merged with CORSAIR, and remains a separate brand within CORSAIR – a world leader in providing high-performance PC peripherals and components to gamers, enthusiasts, and esports athletes.
Scuf Gaming is the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, including CWL, MLG, ESL, UMG, Gfinity, and EGL. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for elite gamers. Due to our success, we continue to grow out our team.
To integrate headless CMS within Magento 2.X.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for web development of digital content for Scuf Gaming’s ecommerce site
- Experience implementing headless content on top of a Magento 2 framework
- Deliver quality code that incorporates responsive/mobile designs
- Understand how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser
- Translate wireframes/visual designs into a high-quality and high-performing code/test feature
- Lead UX web development to support marketing campaigns (landing pages, email templates, etc)
- Responsible for content updates on the website- organize, edit, and manage assets related to product launches, campaigns, promotions, and general ongoing content update
- Design, code, test and implement websites and applications
- Oversee all trouble shooting and QA efforts and issues on the front end of the website
- Be an out of the box thinker and contribute to generating interactive design solutions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 4-6+ years of hands-on experience with responsive web development
- BA/BS in design, engineering, CS, or other technical field, or equivalent experience
- Understand server side CSS, LESS
- Expertise working with Headless CMS systems
- Experience working with Magento 2 framework
- Familiarity with API development
- Knowledge of Esports, Console & PC gaming a big plus
- Examples of work samples / websites / portfolios is required