We are working on installation and configuration of Magento Community Edition (latest version) and we are using WHM/Cpanel Dedicated server with Iweb but we have faced the problem that we can not assign the Unique IP address to each of our stores that are located in the same hosting server - we have a varios Dedicated IPs that has to have each web site but we can not configure the server with Magento Application properly in order to assign unique IP to each website (we need that for SEO and SSL purposes). So basically the picture is following:
We have a main website where the magento is installed (basically its a backend to manage all other shops), lets name it:
Then we have 3 shops that we need to connect to this backend in order to manage all web content and orders from the same place, so the shops are the followings (example):
Its important to mention that EACH shop has to have its own and Unique Dedicated IP that we have available by our Server. Also each shop will have its own Design (independend design) and some products will be shared between all 3 shops . Our idea that "nobody" including google know that all 3 shops are property of the same owner.
The work that has to be done is following:
- Configure WHM/Cpanel with Magento that will allow assign our Dedicated IP's to each shop.
- Create all 3 shops (test shops) in our Magento Backend and test that it work properly.
- Provide a written explanation (including print screens) of how we can create/edit/delete each of the stores and if neccesary change IP addresses.
So referring to the IP structure it has to be the following (example):
1) www.MagentoMainBackend.com (188.172.11.00 and DNS ns1.magentomainbackend.com)
2) www.shop1.com (188.172.11.01 and DNS record for this website should be ns1.shop1.com)
3) www.shop2.com (188.172.11.02 and DNS record for this website should be ns1.shop2.com)
4) www.shop3.com (188.172.11.03 and DNS record for this websitre should be ns1.shop3.com)
The work has be done within 2 DAYS after assigned of the project. We pay ONLY after acceptance of the work (please dont bid with initial payment requirement)
We need an experienced MAGENTO developer that has a knowledge in WHM/Cpanel servers.
If you do understand the project please bid and include "WHM/CPANEL MAGENTO" in the subject or content.
Our server has the following specifications:
1x Intel Xeon (Quad-Core)
2x 1.0TB SATA 7200rpm
Linux Entreprise - CentOS - 6.4 64 biT + cPanel/WHM Internal + r1soft Agent +MySQL R1Soft plugin
CPU Intel® Xeon® E3-1270V2 - 4 Coeurs - 3.5 GHZ