Looking for a talented person with ingenuity who is extremely familiar with Magento.
Who we are:
We are a small internet business that sells men's clothing that caters to the metrosexual male. The website we are developing needs to be up and running by mid-January 2013. It is currently set up as a multi-website magento setup with an Australian site, a UK/Europe site and one Asia/Americas site.
Men who care about their appearance, are adventurous and aren't afraid to make a bold statement.
What we need:
1. We will need the following languages (both core language and email templates) installed, configured and tested: Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Russian, French (Canada), Japanese and Thai.
2. We currently have 6 languages installed which we will also require you to verify that they are installed properly and tested to ensure they are ready for a production setting.
3. We would like the customer to be redirected to their appropriate website depending on their location. That is, if they are in Europe, they will go to our .de domain and if they are in America they will redirect to our .co domain.
4. We also require a region selector to be designed similar to the attached image (source from camper.com). It should not be a copy but an original design. It can be a simplified version of the camper selector. It should open up and allow the customer to select the REGION (Asia and Pacific, Africa/Middle East, United Kingdom and Ireland, Europe, North and South America, Australia), LANGUAGE and CURRENCY. Depending on the REGION, the customer will be redirected to the appropriate website after making their region setting selection.
5. We currently have a MENU button that opens up in a dropdown menu with 5 columns. We need this redesigned to be more dynamic and open up in a pamphlet style similar to when you open a menu at a restaurant with only 3 columns.
6. Currently, our subcategories do not appear when you mouse over the top categories in the menu header. We would like a megamenu type of functionality added for this.
Once you have been successfully selected for an interview, we will disclose the website url you will be working on so that you may provide a rough quote of hours and expected completion date. When you've had a chance to review the site, if you have any suggestions/comments on the job or even the website we would like to hear them as we are always looking to improve.
We will likely require additional work at a later stage as the website grows. Any suggestions you have, we will consider and request a quote where appropriate.
In your application, please quote reference JOB04 and indicate past jobs which have similarities. We do not require cover letters just basic information that addresses our job description.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.