I'm using the IGSV (Inline Google Spreadsheet Viewer) plugin to display about 60 columns of data for several hundred rows of a Google Sheet. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14gU2WioQRO93gJS8JQJ12J4BlJYn7qJvA-JTtdKtP4k/edit?usp=sharing)
IGSV uses DataTables to display the data. The IGSV developer insists that the "Child Rows" example will work with his plugin. I'm not a developer, and need someone to figure this out for me.
*** DO NOT ASK FOR ACCESS TO MY WORDPRESS INSTALL ***
Use one of your own WordPress installs, and install the IGSV plugin.
Other plugins I'm using:
- Simple Custom CSS and JS
- Shortcodes Ultimate
- Shortcodes Ultimate: Shortcode Creator
- DataTables Child rows (show extra / detailed info (https://www.datatables.net/examples/api/row_details.html)
- Customizing child rows (https://datatables.net/forums/discussion/comment/77845/)
- How to add details-control (https://datatables.net/forums/discussion/29094)
- A standalone working example (http://live.datatables.net/bihawepu/1528/edit)
I'm NOT looking for a custom plugin, just the code to make the Child Rows example work with my data. If I DO need a custom plugin, it should be JS and CSS, which is why I'm using Shortcodes Ultimate: Shortcode Creator - but I'm open to using a custom plugin.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value