We are a premier travel company in Bali, Indonesia. We're currently seeking for Mandarin speaking sales chat translator/representative to add to our growing team.
- Contact customers via QQ or Wechat. We will be mainly using these tools, and email, to send documents for you to translate and/or communicate to our admin team members.
- You will receive a list of leads from our website for you to assist. Customers will usually add us on QQ then start asking questions.
- When customers ask, you ask our admin team for the answers and tell the client the answer in Mandarin.
Training will be provided and more information will be provided by the website. Performance targets, salary and commissions will be further discussed during interview or upon hire.
- Salary will increase based on performance (ie. meets and exceeds target).
- On top of the monthly rate, you will also get high commissions for the sales you've made.
- Hours vary, depending on the customer's inquiries. You may have few hours per week or lesser. Hours will pick up during peak season (more chat conversations). So whether you work less hours, pay will still be the same.
- Must speak native Mandarin
- Must have good Upwork review
- Preference to freelancers with sales and tourism experience
- Preference to freelancers who have completed any of the following Upwork tests: Outbound Sales, Selling Skills, Negotiation Skills, Customer Service, Event Planning, Sales Force or any other related test