It is our mission to deliver a unique online poker experience for our players. To do so, we need the continuous help and dedication of software engineers who share our same vision. With the application requirement of being cross-platform, we work in an agile environment with a combination of lean, kanban, and scrum.
We are looking for high energy, manual QA with hands on knowledge of C++/QT/QML that are self-managing, and self-organizing, being proactive, handling various exploratory tests. We need you to think dynamically, and be a team player.
- Work closely with our teams and actively participate in discussions and problem/solution finding
- Team commitment over individual tasks
- Participate in scrum events
- Proactive exploratory tests
- Committing to achieving high-quality functionality
- Work on an existing code base, contributing to improving its maintainability and stability
- Test and debug code; while ensuring that no new bugs are added, operated correctly and meets the definition of done.
- Use automation tools and profilers to speed up your work and add a layer of quality
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should have:
Experience with Linux (preferably Ubuntu distros)
Experience with client server applications and SSL communications.
Strong written communication skills in English
Work experience in agile environments
Knowledge in Python and C++ is a plus
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value