- Android Application
- To login, you choose an ID. The list of ID's is pulled via REST API from our Salesforce.com instance
- Once logged in, a map displays - centred around the users location with a 0.5m radius.
- Markers are also displayed on the map as follows;
Marker for every priority or new ACCOUNT assigned to that ID pulled via REST API from salesforce
Marker for every open CASE assigned to that ID pulled via rest API from salesforce
The API call to get priority and new jobs only needs to be done once when you first login
The API call to get open cases needs to be done every 1/2 an hour.
- The map should scroll and move as you move (it follows you)
- If you click a marker, you should be able to click 'DONE' and the marker is removed from the map.
Potentially use MAPBOX or GOOGLE MAPS API. But open to suggestion.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value