I need someone to help me find all the major "Executive Search Firms" that specialize in recruiting for Technology Start-up Firms in the San Francisco Bay Area.
An "Executive Search Firm" is a firm that has been hired by start-up firms to find them executive level people to join their company. Basically, it is a firm that specializes in looking for high-level / senior level candidates that are good matches for the technology start-up firms they are representing.
The focus needs to be only in the San Francisco Bay Area and for Technology start-up firms. Main items of the items to research should include the following:
- Name of the firm
- Address, Website
- Name and email address of main contact person
- Main focus areas (e.g. what type of technology startup firms they represent)
- Names of technology firms they have represented
- What stage of start-up firms they represent (e.g. Series A funding, Series B funding, etc.)
- What level of candidates do they staff (e.g. Directors, Vice Presidents, Chief Operating Officers, etc.)
- Staffing approach (e.g. what is their process that they follow)
- Other notes (e.g. any other relevant information that you find)
December 23, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value