Are you interested in helping people make good decisions and reach their goals by improving their thinking, feeling, and behavior patterns? Then you may be a good fit for this position as the marketing assistant for the leader of Intentional Insights (http://intentionalinsights.org/), a nonprofit dedicated to this cause.
Your job would be as a marketer of the leader of the organization, Dr. Gleb Tsipursky (http://glebtsipursky.com/) as a speaker and consultant in business settings, to promote the InIn message in the business environment and get some funding from speaking and consulting engagements to support the nonprofit work of InIn. Thus, your job will require managing marketing and data management to develop leads through online research, emailing, phone calls, and other relevant tasks.
- 1) Strong organization and time management skills;
- 2) Strong administrative skills, including with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- 3) Comfort with managing digital media platforms (such as website backends, contact management systems, etc)
- 4) Capacity for lead generation through online research, digital marketing, and phone calls
- 5) Excellent English grammar and speaking skills for phone calls and emailing
- 6) Strong ability to take initiative and make smart decisions for themselves
- 7) Strong ability to learn new skills
- 40 or more hours per week, long-term position for years
- Starting: 40 hours, with low per month base fee, and a percentage commission of all revenue from speaking and consulting engagements you secure. The specific per month and commission fee will depend on your qualifications, but the commission will be by far the larger part of your income: the more successful you are with sales, the more you will earn.
- Retention Bonus: We would have a retention bonus to kick in after 90 days. For all income coming in after that, you would get an additional 1% of all speaking and consulting revenue, regardless of whether you were the one who was responsible for the initial contact. So as the speaking and consulting business that we are starting up grows, your income will grow.
- We will provide step-by-step training for you to ensure you know how to do the job well
Make sure in your cover letter to describe the following:
1) How does your past experience demonstrate that you have the skills and characteristics for which the organization is looking?
2) What is your past sales calls experience and why do you believe you have the excellent English phone speaking skills required for this position?
3) Are you fully comfortable working on this mainly-commission basis?
We look forward to having you as part of the team!
I am looking for a mix of experience and value