We're looking for a talented marketing writer to ghostwrite marketing content for our growth marketing agency and our founder's personal brand.
To be considered for this role you should have/be:
1. Marketing background. Since this is a marketing writing position, ideally you should be familiar with many common marketing tools having used many yourself
2. Desire to excel. You must have a growth mindset and be committed to improving yourself personally and professionally.
3. Intellectually curious – you’ll be learning a ton, and are expected to keep up. You’re also expected to take it upon yourself to dig deeper and learn more on your own initiative.
4. Confidence – You're not afraid to get in front of a camera and convey a message which will impact the lives of thousands of people worldwide. You also live for helpful feedback as you feel it helps you grow but you're not afraid to challenge management and tell them they're wrong.
5. Natural Writer and Editor - You enjoy writing in its purest form and would love to have writing be a central part of your day-to-day. When you publish work online, you speak for the team – you are the company’s voice and our customers will treat us as such.
6. Committed - We're looking for 12-15 well-researched marketing articles to be written each month.
Ideally, we're looking at a long-term opportunity with room for growth for the right person.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you.
If you're successful you'll be given a trial. We do this to get a feel for the quality of your work.
To eliminate bias, our client will review your work and report back to us with their thoughts. If we're all happy with it, this'll become a long term opportunity
The successful applicant(s) will also have the option to enroll onto our Growth Marketing Mentorship Program, where our founder teaches you how to build a successful business in 12 months.
March 17, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value