Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
A savvy digital marketing agency is seeking a Hubspot-certified (or similar) Marketing Manager.
We are searching for a creative digital marketing leader who is data-driven, team-oriented, and customer-focused to deliver unique marketing solutions that engage customers at each step of the buyer’s journey and drive revenue growth. As a senior marketing analyst, you will develop and implement carefully-crafted marketing strategies for clients with the goals of increasing the volume of quality website visitors, improving content engagement, and accelerating the conversion rate of visits to leads to customers using HubSpot and other digital tools. You will also serve as a driving force behind the marketing funnel for our agency, overseeing internal efforts to enhance marketing performance.
• One account of 40 hours a month
• 3–7 years of experience
• Long-term commitment
• 100% remote
• Must be available Eastern timezone hours
Here are some of the skills you will need:
• High-level Strategy - You need to be able to understand how multiple tactics come together and influence overall marketing performance.
• Funnel Analysis and Design - Ability to architect a digital marketing strategy that is specific to our unique customer needs and product offering. You should have experience creating and optimizing through the entire customer journey.
• Attention to Detail - The ideal candidate is organized with strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Understanding of Inbound Methodology - You should understand the principles of inbound marketing, persona-based marketing, how traffic is increased, leads are converted and then nurtured to become customers.
•Strong Written Skills - Ability to clearly convey ideas through written text. This includes both blog writing, copywriting for conversions, and internal communication.
• CRO - Experience with conversion rate optimization (you already knew the acronym) with advanced tactics that go further than A/B testing of button color. Ability to hypothesize and interpret results from large-scale, statistically significant, CRO tests.
•Create Campaign Systems - Strong technical ability to create and optimize: landing pages, email workflows, email templates (WYSIWYG not HTML), format blogs for SEO, and working knowledge of major marketing platforms.
• Implementation of SEO - Understanding of onpage and offpage SEO and best practices for implementation. This goes beyond putting keywords in a H1 tag. You should have a basic understanding of Google rank factors and how to create content that is optimized for long-term growth.
• Knowledge of Analytics - A working knowledge analytics, and other testing tools. If you are not Googla Analytics certified you should be able to setup events and other advanced topics.
• Implement Best Practices - Ability to implement best practices from theory to practice. From CTR to conversions – you should know the best way to implement strategies for multiple channels.
• Successful link building campaigns - A history of innovative and successful link building campaigns that go further than a guest post strategy.
• Manage, track, resolve, report - Capable of managing the company's marketing activities, tracking results resolving any issues, and creating regular reports for review. You must be able to provide recommendations for improvement as the result of creating these reports.
Distribute Content - Knowledge of content promotion across multiple channels.
• PPC [added bonus] - Experience with paid advertising is a plus but not necessary for this role.
• Knowledge of past, current, and future trends - You should understand what used to work, what works today, and what will work in the future.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value