Please write e-mail marketing to different university professors to see if their students majoring in agriculture/ architecture, city planning, land surveyor department would like to take on this project.
17 acre land by Rough River/ Crowfoot Falls/ previously Salmon Hatchery Egg Taking Station located at Jackson County, Oregon, USA.
1. Research the zoning with County or city planning department for dividing parcels. (Exploring the possibility.)
2. Change zoning to it's most profitable usage possible to bring in income to this land.
3. This will be a great project for the university students.
4. Negotiate with professors who are willing to take on the project about time-frame, project goal, ....etc.
5. Inviting other vendors to become partner with us is the key.
6. Ultimate goal is to bring in income >=$5000/m.
So far, I come up with the following ideas: (Need to be approved by zoning department.)
Total 17 acre land, would like to divide parcels to the following:
1. Salmon Hatchery for research lab.
2. Vacation spot for fishing: Fishing Pond - Recreation Camp Ground.
3. Mobile Home park & RV Park.
4. Invite manufacture home/ mobile home vendors to partner with us by parking these homes there for display/ try-out/ AirBnB/ Show room .........etc.
5. Cannabis industry for cultivation - indoor/ outdoor growing facility, extraction lab, manufactures......etc.
6. Agriculture any other possibility - grape - vineyard; orange trees; any kind of produce......
7. The site should have sufficient income generate by itself.
8. Contact local real estate management company to manage the project if necessary.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value