I'm Lowell - and I'm looking for a Marketing Assistant/Project Manager
I'm in need of a Marketing Assistant/Project Manager that can position themselves as experts and are top notch with everything online marketing related. I need someone who can manage some designers for Facebook/Adwords and Website Banners with a critical eye for detail. I need someone who can outline tasks for content pieces for SEO, set tasks for monthly website changes and updates and report on success and failures on everything from AdWords to Asana tasks.
Who am I?
I manage 3 automotive dealership marketing portfolios that connects customers with the best automotive service in Canada. We specialize in Toyota’s and have one of the highest sales rates in the country.
A big part of that connection and service is awesome advertising, online presence, content and strategy. These are large websites that directly influence people's purchasing decisions. The projects you help me manager will directly impact the purchasing choices and behavior of real people on a large scale.
What do I need?
- Manage timelines and direction for creative updates each month with designers
- Update websites with very basic html changes for product specials and landing pages
- Manage timelines and direction for content delivery each month with writers
- Manage other freelancers for small-scale duties like facebook posts, review replies ect
- Be a partner with me in overseeing AdWords and Facebook strategy when I'm unavailable.
- You should be familiar with Asana or willing to learn
- Be familiar working with and managing a team of freelancers
I'm counting on you to use your marketing knowledge and strategy to put yourself in my shoes and the mind of the consumer and ask yourself, "If I was buying this, what would I look for and what would be most important?
This is not a "here you go" job. This position would start with you and I working together and a transition of my managing duties unto you as we progress. I'm all about open communication and teamwork.
This is a long-term position. Nearly all of my UpWork freelancers have been working with me for 6-12 months.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value