I am looking to get help with drafting and also Mechanical design (HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Sprinkler) for Commercial and Industrial projects in Canada (Province of Alberta).
- Understand and have worked with International Building Codes, Have used HAP, Plumbing, Hydronic sizing software.
- Understand and have worked with ASHRAE, NFPA, American Plumbing codes/standards.
- To be able to produce AutoCAD and REVIT drawings with minimum guidance.
- To be able to perform Mechanical Engineering Calculation as part of your drawings.
- You must understand how to create a working set of drawings from beginning to end.
We are looking for someone that has a real project and design experience that wants to join our remote engineering team. We are a group of licensed engineers that believe in flexibility and remote work lifestyle.
We would be able to accept someone that can prove that they have completed mechanical designs in North America, bonus point if this is in Alberta, Canada.
All our design workflow must be documented and it has to be professional.
If you don't meet the criteria above please do not apply.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value