We’re looking for full-time self-motivated people with clinical experience to work as remote medical scribes. As a scribe, you’ll listen to conversations between US-based doctors and their patients, and use your medical knowledge to extract and summarize what’s medically significant information into a SOAP note. Your work with Inscribe will further develop your ability to think and write like a US physician. You will learn commonplace labs/testing, prescription medication, overall U.S. medical system norms, and generally help improve the care of their patients.
Salary / pay: PHP 30,000 - 45,000 / month
- After graduating from our training program, your pay is based on both the amount of audio that you scribe and on the quality expectations that you meet. Typical scribe pay with Inscribe ranges from 30,000 to 45,000 pesos per month.
- Our training program is a full-time role, typically lasting 2-4 weeks, and is fully paid at ₱200 per hour, including all remote instruction, assigned training exercises, and feedback with a trainer.
- Strong English ability - listen, understand, and summarize in clear, concise English
- Relevant clinical experience - Prefer 2+ years as a Registered Nurse or Medical Doctor, but may accept 4+ years in Medical Transcription.
- Remote role - Must be self-motivated, with dedicated time and distraction-free space for work.
- Strong listening skills, proactive communication, attention to details, and ability to meet a deadline.
- Reliable 3+ Mbps internet connection. Computer literate (Google docs).
- Willing to commit to 30-45 consistent hours per week for a minimum of 1 year
- Follow patient confidentiality guidelines and legal documentation requirements including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Listen to recordings of patient/clinician interactions and/or clinicians dictations.
- Articulate and scribe a cohesive and medically relevant note for each patient, including a SOAP note structure, using the information provided.
- Navigate through Electronic Health Record and enter patient records for clinicians review/approval.