Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Objective: Adapt Excel and Word files to manipulate incoming data Sheets of data to produce DocGen/Drawloop document output.
Background: These Excel and Word files function as “middleware” within the Nintex DocGen/Drawloop application within the SalesForce environment. Users initiate requests for these outputs from within a SalesForce record. SalesForce produces reports from the subject record that reference multiple data tables. SalesForce Report outputs are pushed into data Sheets in Excel.
1. Reference incoming data Sheets into Excel Named Ranges
2. Incoming and output data will be of varying record lengths
3. Sort and Format data in Excel Named Ranges (Sort based on “Order” columns that will not appear in the output Named Ranges)
4. The Word file output must be formatted such that it can be used to generate a standard PDF
5. Utilize standard Excel/Word functionality (rather than VBA) to allow for data modifications by non-programmers
1. SalesForce input reports are already available
2. DocGen/DrawLoop Document Packages are already available
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value