**PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTIO BEFORE RESPONDING**
I have a score that has all instrument parts on every sheet. I need this score to be redone in Finale, and possibly converted to the following output files once the file is finalized and approved by me upon preview:
1. MP3 of music file from Finale
2. Midi file from Finale
3. PDF of Each individual instrument
4. PDF of Full restored conductors score as it appears in original file
Please note that there are 2 pricing parameters for this project.
1. Some midi files are fully created or nearly created, due to this, the pricing for these files that need to be proofread and corrections made and output files provided will be at half price per page. Price is .75 a page
2. Midi files will need to be completely engraved from original score which I will provide to you. These files will be done at the full rate per page of the original score. Price is 1.50 a page.
There are a total of about 250 pages in the original score to be converted, less than half of them are completed so there is long lasting work to complete this although I am interested in quality, speed and most importantly, accuracy in translation during this process. I should only have to do no more than 2 reviews of a file you submit before it should be considered final.
In both cases, the price paid is per page given to you, so if you are given 20 pages to transcribe, you will be paid for 20 pages at the rate of whichever each portion of the file fits under mentioned above.
ALL OF MY FILES HAVE BEEN CREATED IN FINALE 2011 AND THE PROJECT MUST CONTINUE AND BE COMPLETED IN ONLY THIS VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE SO I CAN OPEN THE MUS FILE WITHOUT ANY COMPATIBILITY ISSUES.
This project will progress on a song by song basis and each song will be paid for upon completion in the form of a milestone payment on oDesk.
Please provide me with a skype ID so we can discuss further. I have one file I Need done by Sunday, it is simple review and touch up and should be quick to do. If you have team viewer and we can do a screen share that would also be a bonus. Thanks and I look forward to working with you soon.