Rising Health are looking for an in-house web & app developer
We would need somebody who is able to code and develop our website and create an in-house app.
Experience in coding websites and back end systems.
A full specification on job would be available upon interest.
Mobile App Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Mobile Developer to join our team.
This exciting opportunity will suit an experienced mid-level and lead Mobile Developer.
Mobile Developer Key Skills:
• iOS and Android
• Xamarin or React Native
• Swift or Kotlin
• e-Commerce/Trading/Automotive mobile app development
• GIT source control (Branching, Pull Requests, Merge and rebase)
• TDD unit testing in either iOS or Android will be advantageous
You will be highly motivated Mobile Developer, a good communicator and have a natural desire to deliver beyond expectation. The successful Mobile Developer should have strong problem solving abilities, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills. Someone who is able to easily collaborate and find solutions to problems along side others in the team
• Have a genuine interest in creative projects which may include lighting, sound, video and design
• Passionate about working as part of a small team within a small/medium sized company, taking a project from the design stage to final release
• The ability to write clean and readable code
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 6 months6+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates
Project Type:Ongoing project
Skills and expertise
In-App Purchases JobsSocial Media Account Integration Jobs