Mobile Marketing Manager - Text Messaging Specialist SMS/Facebook Messenger
Currently seeking a SMS/Text Marketing Manager who can work remotely on a PT/FT basis to apply their working knowledge of marketing and learn the in’s and out’s of ecommerce, marketing automation, and text messaging. This individual will work closely with the CEO/COO of a renowned US based company to support SMS/ text messaging campaign management, planning & execution. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, positive attitude and the desire to learn and grow from this role.
The Marketing Manager will assist the CEO/COO in strategy and execution of the SMS / Messaging Marketing Programs and perform daily tasks to provide support and enable the overall success of the team.
Some of the responsibilities of this role will include:
• Assisting in the development of marketing strategy calendars and sales planning for the SMS/ Messaging channels
• Coordinating and testing upcoming campaigns for accuracy and optimization before launch (verify offers, copy, links, dynamic content, etc)
• Driving continuous improvement through A/B** testing with subject lines, creative variations, offers, segmentation, landing pages and collections, etc
• Analyzing and reporting on past campaigns and A/B tests results with information derived from internal sales databases.
• Various projects as needed
• Good understanding of Facebook messaging, SMS channels, Bulk messaging.
• 1-3+ years SMS marketing experience
• Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheet.
• Good understanding of Google Analytics (or comparable digital analytics platform)
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a PLUS
• Passion for digital marketing, e-commerce marketing, and/or data analytics
• Strong analytical skills with ability to derive meaning from data through A/B testing to power decision-making.
• Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and support skills
• Ability to convey technical Product information clearly and concisely to variety of audiences
Job Type: Part time initially and can be offered FT on basis of performance.
• Monday to Friday
• Availability in the morning hours would be key.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 6 months6+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers