Searching for a support in a mobile app development. Immediate work is in C#, windows. If we work good, then following the tasks in android and windows phone areas.
- C# experience. Object oriented models and patterns, Linq, Collections (please put first line into your reply the complex linq expression you are proud of - thats for candidates screening purposes!)
- Android/java experience
- Ability to quickly dig into the unknown code, understand its design concepts, modelling, code style and overall concepts (give us the samples of such your experience).
- Git experience
- Eclipse, Monodevelop IDEs
Good to have:
- Xamarin mono-android experience
- Own android hardware
- Own vehicle, be fan of cars and driving
- Windows Phone 7/8 experience
- Windows Mobile/CE programming experience
We actively use commits analysis to understand the performance (odesk screenshots/clicks/keys are sometimes confusing), so you should be ready to "commit often". I am the core developer by myself so be ready to receive inspection comments. We do not want to pay for your study and your bugs - so make sure you know good all the stuff above. Or, be ready to do study/investigations in your own time. I'm not against starters - this project is a good chance for you to learn "best practices".