We are looking for a User Interface and Artwork Artist to help us create a cohesive and consistent design for a Windows Phone boardgame (no animation work or coding involved). We need the game to be attractive and we need your help! The project is very small (couple of screens only) and should take probably take less than 15 hours of work (it can be more based on what we agree).
- Give a personality to our game. Find a good color. Work with us on the main menu page and gameboard (color, background image, etc.).
- Design an icon for the game.
- Design a splash screen.
- Previous UX Design experience and portfolio of work required. If you have experience with iOS or Android, this is fine.
- Ability to communicate in a English.
- When the work is completed, the contractor must provide all original files (PSD, AI, etc. not only JPG / PNG files).
Finally, we will submit all the specs (screen size, image size, etc) after inital bid.
Thanks for your interest!