Havenly is a funded and fast-growing consumer services startup located in the heart of Denver, CO. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible for everyone.
We are looking for qualified candidates to generate photorealistic 3D renderings of room designs created by our team of professional interior designers.
What you'll do:
- Create a three-dimensional room based on measurements provided;
- Create three-dimensional models for the furnishings and decor elements chosen by the interior designer for the room;
- Save the three-dimensional models to a shared asset library;
- Using an image file provided by the interior designer for guidance, lay out the furnishings and decor in the 3D model;
- Render the 3D model as a set of photorealistic image assets;
- Document your total time spent on each room design project.
It's really important that you:
- Have skills in and access to SketchUp and/or 3ds Max, as well as photorealistic rendering plugins for this type of software (like V-Ray)
- Can create 3D room models based on photographs and floor plans
- Can create photorealistic models of furniture and decor from two-dimensional photos
- Are a great communicator with a strong command of written and verbal English
- Can meet our product file requirements (below):
- File Format: Each Individual product must be exported in .obj format and must be accompanied by .mtl and any image maps used. Each of these file sets need to be in their own individual folders or zips
- Triangle Limit: 10,000 triangle limit on each individual object
- If possible, center product over the origin point and on the positive y axis
The Fixed Rate showng below would be per project.
August 17, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates