Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I have a engagement contract for my recruiting agency that needs a few clauses added and a few modified.
I'm looking for someone who has experience with contracts for the state of California.
As the project is a flat rate, here are the details of what I need done.
1) Change language related to the submission of CVs or Resumes to introductions via email
2) remove language that specifies what role we're hiring for, that doesn't matter, any person who is hired who we refer should have a fee paid
3) Change the % fee to a fixed fee of $10,000
4) Add a clause that reflects this: I will to do 3 candidate interviews for free, after that, I charge $100/hour for interviewing candidates
5) Change the language from full time employment to any form employment including independent contractors and consultants.
6) Change the non- solicitation clause to be 1 year from the start date of the contract
That's about it.
March 12, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers