I am looking to expand my business from doing mostly ah-hoc break-fix IT support to a managed services model and also 24/7 remote monitoring and remote support ( via Philippines and India). I have already had a team that world all over the world at the moment. I have signed up to atera as the platform that we will use (https://www.atera.com/). I need someone to do a market analysis and research to the top three main competitors that are offering national services. I already have some massive advantages which will make this an easy transition for us;
- 20 years established brand
- Head office with room to expand operations and house new project
- Already leading a global team and experience in recruiting in India and philippine labour markets
- Set-up for the de-centralised workforce and can quickly scale up the model.
- We already have experienced highly skilled technicians in all capital cities in Australia.
- We have nailed customer service
This expansion is really who are we going to target, how much can we charge for services. I would need to then look at putting together service level agreements.
My domain is: www.thepcdoctor.com.au