- 1 backlighted LCD screen (low cost 4-6" color or monochrome)
- 1 high quality multidac (Wolfson WM8766 or similar)
- 1 MCU - http://www.ti.com/product/am1808 family
- 1 HDMI Digital Video output (DVD Quality)
- 5 line Analog Audio outputs (jacks)
- 1 headphone out
- 2 balanced inputs
- 1 SD Card Slot
- Mtouch technology switches and pushbuttons ( http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en_us/technology/mtouch/ )
The device will have to playback different audios on each channel at the same time, in sync, including a video track. It will also have to do some internal mixing.
What I already have:
A devkit from texas for the http://www.ti.com/product/am1808 family and I have constructed a daugtherboard with an lcd and dac to start testing and development.
What I need:
Someone who is familiar with McAsp and the http://www.ti.com/product/am1808 mcu's who can design the final gerber of the device and assist on software/firmware coding.
The device will have to have a good circuitry for audio playback.
I also need the front panel of the device to use the mtouch switches. I will specify which ones later. http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en_us/technology/mtouch/
I need someone to design the touch panel including the switches I will mention.
Possibly also print, assemble and test if the cost isn't too high.