A fast pacing energetic 3D Network has multiple artist vacancy for modeling specific 3D Assets (A.Shoes | B.Furniture | C.Electronics | D.Jewelry | E.Clothing)
The chances are good if you had previous experience with:
1. Game environment
2. Realistic texturing and modeling from references,
3. 2D skills - e.g: Adobe Photoshop proficiency (ability to create specific and tillable textures)
4. Scaling proportions and maintaining a keen eye for detailing
You are required to show for evaluations; visible modeled items for the categories you're interested in.
You've gotten this job already if:
• You have an Independent but positive and solve maker persona.
• You are patient and is not over-priced for a 3D NETWORK.
• You can communicate, respect deadlines and is ethical to a professional level.
Currently, we have: part-time, full-time and occasional engagements for those who made in successfully.
Our workflow is also easy as a,b,c - usually:
1. We attach here the sources file you will receive before awarding any task.
2. Base on those sketch you should create the designs.
3. We clarify and award new tasks.
We've been operative since 2009 and has a weekly intake capacity of 46 3D Artists.
Our first guarantee to you is constant access to a network of Top 3D Professionals and unending 3D Projects.
...Still interested ?
Alright, tighten up to support the train as a team player !
You can skip the cover-letter submission but let us know you're ready with the hint words "I HAVE MY PORTFOLIO NOW " so we can proceed instantly to interview.
May 18, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value