Develop and design database applications such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure of company applications.
• Experience working with MySql databases that have more than 100 million records in fact table
• Monitor integrations from multiple external data sources for performance and accuracy.
• Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup, disaster recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
• Strong knowledge in MYSQL Server Clustered and High-availability installations, service pack and hot fix applications.
• Good understanding of OS concepts, clustering, performance, and security is essential customizing replication
• Strong knowledge of MYSQL Server replication services.
• Practical experience in managing the internal and external MySQL database security
• Strong knowledge of MYSQL Server performance is a must- query plans, query design and should be able to write/optimize queries
• Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL development of stored procedures and Triggers
• Strong capacity planning knowledge is a must – RAID concepts, storage systems, SAN and NAS, backup devices. Should be able to estimate workloads by investigating facts
• BA / BS degree required. Major in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical degree is strongly preferred
• 5 years experience with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence software
• 10 years experience in General Information Technology
• Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence concepts
• Capable of working in a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task, with a history of delivering quality work and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of the following a plus
o Information security
o Web development/Extjs, Java, Json
o Web servers (Apache)
o Linux OS Centos
Skills: design, json, apache, linux