Relay Publishing (www.RelayPub.com) is looking for a native German to help us connect better with our German readers. We have two English pen names (romance and fantasy) that regularly publish their translated titles in the German market and we'd love to improve our communications with this audience. We'd be looking for two main tasks to be completed:
1. Content creation: emails, social media, comments, reader fan mail and marketing materials (competition text, questions, Facebook Ad copy, blurbs etc.)
2. Cultural insight: German-specific holidays/events, German humor, German reader interest pieces.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, please submit a proposal, with the below questions addressed:
1. What experience do you have with social media (specifically, Facebook) posting?
2. How many books do you read a year?
3. What's your favorite book?
4. With Christmas around the corner, what's a German specific competition that would readers would enjoy?
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value