I have a big project which is being converted from Angular 6 to Universal Angular. SSR (Server Side rendering). We have the back end in C#.
The conversion is already started but the developer suddenly became sick. Along with that I also have another C# project where I need help with.
The job is to take page by page from non-universal app and find out what is not working and then accordingly fix the same so it works.
I have full knowledge of the project so I can help you with whatever you need and guide you on the same.
I need someone who can work on his / her own. Of course I will guide him/her but he/she must be willing to learn and respect the job he / she is doing. In long term you gain the following:
1. You learn a lot from me. For example, in a company if you are 1-2 year experienced you never get an opportunity to work with 16 year experienced guy. You can cash on my ability and end to end understanding of the industry.
2. You will get a good feedback from me. 5 star rating even if you do an average job.
3. I am a very flexible and understanding person to work with. I will understand your pain points and will also understand what is doable and what is not which you would never get from a non technical customer.
4. I will maintain all communications with my customers so you would need not worry about it.
5. There will be no strict deadlines for the task but I will ask for a ball park estimate. Its hourly so you get paid for all the time you spend.
6. I might need to try you out with a sample task.
There will be incentives for good work and bonus and a great feedback for every payment if you are good.
Initially until I have confidence in you I will pay $3 per hour but ready to pay more as soon as you prove your credibility within few days.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 6 months6+ months
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest ratesExperience Level