Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We are peacefulcities.org a non profit dedicated to researching the effects of Coherent Meditation on the real world. We strive to bring peace to cities through intention based mediation. We need a tech person with the following skills in this order:
1. Using remote desktop software like Teamviewer and others to help our people do webinars and other tasks on their computers they need help with. Helping set it up. (You do not have to do the webinar yourself as the content and presenting will come from other people. The presenters just need help doing the tech part.)
2. Doing Webinars and Recording Them Using Webinar Software
3. Basic Wordpress Development: Theme development, plugin setup and CSS and HTML and graphic design. (We have PHP programmers for the heavy Wordpress lifting so no worries if you don't do PHP programming but the more you know the better so tell us about it if you do.)
4. Managing an ecommerce store: Fulfillment, customer support and order management.
5. Creating Screencasts
6. Technical Support for software like webinars, how to use Wordpress, excel, word and power point.
7. Mailchimp Setup and Management
8. General help with various web based software we use.
9. Basic video editing
Please note that you must be able to talk on the phone, voice/text chat on skype or gchat and communicate via email. Part of the interview will be a phone call.
If you have a some of these skills and and are generally tech savvy or willing to learn the others we would like to hire you for ongoing support for our non profit. If needed html/css/design related Wordpress work can be done by someone else but you would at least be able to add/edit posts/pages/manage widgets/woocommerce/events plugin. Thank you and we hope to hear from you!
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Ongoing project:Wordpress Help and Technical Virtual Assistance