I need a full-time senior embedded C/C++ developer with 5+ years of experience, knowledge of bluetooth, wifi, lte, ARM, design of embedded software subsystems as state machines. The position is contract-to-hire, for up to one year.
The project is to build out an open source embedded platform for speeding up development of complex embedded systems. The platform includes:
1. The QP-CPP OS (http://www.state-machine.com). This is a very lightweight RTOS.
2. Low level event-driven drivers for I2C, SPI, UART etc.
3. State machine templates for building components, such as services, streaming data producers/consumers etc.
4. Lower level BSP for STM32 cortex-M series, using the stm32cube and HAL middleware.
5. Basic Unit Testing and Integration Testing framework/tools
6. Proof of concept applications: AHRS system, Smart balance board, etc.
I expect any applicants to have basic infrastructure on day 1: high speed internet, access to STM32F4 nucleo boards and extension boards, oscilloscope, electronics tools etc.
December 25, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value