Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Needs to hire 3 Freelancers
We are in need of email responders with a track record in hard work, good writing and being able to work quickly/diligently.
We run a rapidly growing B2B tech. software organization and we need seriously good writers to respond back to inbound prospect emails. You must use your critical thinking and comprehension skills to write insightful responses to get prospects further intrigued and interested. The main purpose of the role is to set a substantial amount of meetings per week, all via email.
We have a proven and established method of gaining interest from prospects and we need proficient writers to respond back to clients. You will be given hands-on training and all the tools necessary to be successful.
The right candidates will have years of good writing experience (whether that's in sales, marketing, law, finance, etc), an excellent work ethic and the capability to be autonomous. We don't want to micromanage or look over people's shoulders constantly. You must be mature, responsible and professional. You must also be punctual and proactive. We expect our hires to be on time and to get things done on their own.
- Perfect English proficiency
- Excellent writing skills. No grammatical errors, great diction, good syntax and ability to simplify complex subjects and topics in an easy to understand way.
- Great research skills. Must be nimble + quick in researching prospect companies and sending an email back.
- Be able to handle a very high volume of emails per day. This job is not for the faint of heart, the lazy, the person who works hard for 10 minutes then takes 50 minutes off, etc. You need to be on your A game. Every. Single. Day.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and pay incredibly sharp attention to detail. No margin for error in any response or calendar meeting set ups.
- Must be a hard worker and ready to roll from day one.
If you feel like you're a good fit for this role, please respond back with your experience and why. We look forward to speaking with you. We need a team of people who can work together. Thanks!
April 5, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value